To reduce stress in your retirement, try to not make any of these common mistakes:
1. Not having a retirement plan.
2. Not starting to save for retirement early enough.
3. Not maximizing employer contributions to your retirement.
4. Being too pessimistic or optimistic about your retirement funding sources.
5. Not understanding the true nature of your retirement.
Good planning will tell you when and how you can retire. Financial planning from a professional will consider all the relevant facts and show you what your retirement future looks like. Invest in your future and know if you are on track to retire when you want and live the way you want once you retire.